Abstract Submission is Closed!
We invite all authors to submit their abstracts using the ISEE 2022 Abstract Submission Form.
• Abstract submission deadline:
10 April, 2022 17 April 2022 CLOSED
• Notification of acceptance: 26 May 2022 COMPLETED
• Notification of presentation type (oral / poster): 10 July 2022 COMPLETED
• Presenting authors registration deadline: 1 August 2022 EXTENDED 8 August 2022 CLOSED
The Abstract should be limited to 300 words, and it should contain the following sections:
• BACKGROUND AND AIM
Authors can submit their abstract to one of the conference topics.
Low and medium-income countries (LMIC) Abstract Award
There is a new award for the best abstract from low and medium-income countries submitted for ISEE annual conference. One award will be given in each Chapter of Africa, Asia and Western Pacific, the Eastern Mediterranean, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
• ISEE members with more than 5years of having completed a terminal degree (Master’s or doctoral degrees)
• First author of a submitted abstract (including symposium abstract) for ISEE annual conference
• Resident in any of the above mentioned regions
Criteria for award
• Work is carried out in challenging area of research, requiring skills such as obtaining and processing new or hard to access data in the region
• Analysis based on data from the region
• The abstract is of good scientific quality
Recipients will receive a certificate, 3 years ISEE LMIC membership fees and conference registration fee (virtual). The award will be presented at the annual conference (virtual). It does not carry financial support to attend in-person conference.
For further information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org