Located right in the heart of Athens. Within walking distance, guests have access to all of the city’s attractions and landmarks (Syntagma Square, Plaka, Monastiraki, Acropolis, Zappeion)
- Eight rooms for the disabled guests, one in each floor
- Entrance ramp and access to all public areas of the hotel for the disabled guests
- Full access to the restaurant.
- Special designed rooms with signage and instruction in braille (Cooperation with National Federation for the Blind of Greece
- Reduce of carbon footprint – Full harmonization with Standard Environmental Commitment (Engineer’s signature in force)
- Use of led lamps throughout the building
- Alternate use of gas boilers
- Inverter A+ Air Conditioners.
- Use of faucets in water taps
- Use of lamps photocells in public areas
- All electromechanical installation is harmonized with Standard Environmental Commitment
- Grease Skimmer and HACCP practices in the food department
2022 – Renovation in all public areas, hotel rooms and other areas except of exteriors and reception area