Set amidst the eternally intriguing urban landscape of Athens offers an elegant and comfortable stay. Warm hospitality, modern amenities and personalized services render it the perfect springboard to explore Athens’ charm.
- Sixteen rooms for the disabled guests
- Access to all public areas of the hotel for the disabled guests
- Braille signage at the entrance of the rooms for the disabled guests
- Profiled bathroom allowing entrance and use from disabled guests
- Reduce of carbon footprint – Full harmonization with Standard Environmental Commitment (Engineer’s signature in force)
- Use of led lamps throughout the building
- Alternate use for hot heat exchanger water
- Inverter A+ Air Conditioners.
- Use of faucets in water taps
- Use of lamps photocells in public areas
- Recycling Certificates
- All electromechanical installation is harmonized with Standard Environmental Commitment
- Grease Skimmer and HACCP practices in the food department
2021-2022. Total Renovation in hotel rooms, in Penthouse 21, all public areas except of exteriors and reception area